Workshops > Brain Compatible Classrooms
Brain Compatible Classroom
Student-Centered Teaching and Learning
|Parents, educators and students are intrigued with the emergent knowledge of how the brain/mind remembers and learns.
Brain Compatible Classrooms addresses three interrelated issues:
Learn about the geography of the brain and how the brain functions, twelve principles that govern how one learns, and a spectrum of strategies from the four critical arenas of classroom practices:
- The brain physiology,
- The principles of the brain and
- Learning and classroom strategies for more brain compatible learning.
- setting the climate for learning
- teaching the skills of learning
- structuring interactions with learning
- learning about learning
|Suggested Title to Support Staff Development